The Richmond Property Owners Association (RPOA) has something to offer everyone in our industry, whether new or experienced. Our members are individuals and companies that own, manage or invest in real estate, as well as products and service companies in our industry, regardless of race, color, religion, nation origin, sex, age, familial status or handicap.
To apply for membership, please complete the online application below, or print and mail the application with the appropriate amount of dues to the RPOA office at 5101 Monument Ave Suite 102 Richmond, VA 23230. Your application will be processed and reviewed by the Board. We look forward to meeting you!
We offer two types of membership:
Owner/Management MembershipOwner/Management Membership is for owners, managers and investors in the rental housing industry.
We consider our profession an honorable one, and in providing people with their homes we consider it our cardinal duty to exemplify the highest standards of our profession. The following is our code of conduct:
1. We stand for providing apartments that are clean, well kept, sanitary and safe.
2. We stand for renovation and upgrading and decry all forms of blight and neglect.
3. We stand for honesty and respect in all our enterprises.
4. We stand for enhancing the quality of life of our residents.
5. We stand for loyalty to our fellow members and seek to refrain from any practice that will discredit the Association's stature and reputation.
6. We stand for upholding all laws, acts and codes that enforce quality and fairness in housing.
7. We stand for the continuing education of all our members.
8. We stand for cooperation with any entity that shares our effort to enhance the public image of our profession
9. We stand for doing business in accordance with the Fair Housing laws and the Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.